March 20, 2013

and

via

My friend Nicole stalked my pinterest and gave me this print for my birthday yesterday. I just love it so much and have added it to my new nightstand. Yesterday was a good day; I'm so thankful for my husband, family, and friends that made me feel so loved throughout the day. Even though it was my birthday I still had to do homework. Say whaaaaat?!! Grad school started on Monday and I'm really excited and nervous. It's been a while since I've been in school and it feels like forever since I've written a paper. Reading text books wasn't the most exciting thing I could have done but hey, I guess that's growing up.
birthday dinner



& check out what else happened...after the jump...


My best friend Megan called me yesterday to wish me a happy birthday, and then she proceeded to tell me that she was on the way to the hospital because she was having contractions. Sweet baby Caroline was born and mom and baby are both happy and healthy! It's such an exciting time and I can't wait to go and meet her in person. I'm so proud of my best friend and incredibly happy for her and her husband. Love you Meg, can't wait to meet your precious little girl.
Best friend Megan looking beautiful and baby Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you so please leave a comment, however keep in mind "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."